The History of Yeager Jewelers
In 1947 Peter Yeager opened a small shop in Lakewood, Ohio. Pete was trained in the art of watch repair while serving in the US Army in Korea during WWII.
During the 1950’s he became a Graduate Gemologist trained by GIA (Gemological Institute of America), At the time, he was the only Gemologist in the Cleveland area.
Yeager’s became known for fine diamonds, gemstones and caring customer service.
Jack Yeager joined the company after completing a degree in Business from Kent State University. He also has a degree from the GIA and is a Graduate Gemologist. His wife Debbie, a graduate of Baldwin Wallace University joined the company in the mid 1980’s. In 1991, the store moved to Rocky River into Beachcliff Market Square. Adding to the mix of carrying the finest quality jewelry from companies that will stand behind their pieces, Jack now also began representing top flight, fine jewelry designers from around the world.
In 2006, we moved into our current location. We stock some of the finest collections of contemporary fine and fashion jewelry as well as home and giftware collections. Feel free to browse, coffee or wine in hand, without that “jewelry store intimidation feeling”. Our “fashion island” has lots of pieces sitting on top of our cases to try on.
We are a family oriented jewelry store dedicated to customer service of the highest quality.